Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

End of Summer MINIHAUL

Hello lovelies! Feels good to finally have a chance to blog a bit! I've been so busy gearing up for this new semester that I haven't had much time to do anything! The other night I managed to slip away for a movie night with my boyfriend but much to our dismay EVERYTHING was sold out! Ugh. So since we were already there we decided to stroll the mall and I found some AMAZING pieces that are going to transition so well into fall! I can't wait to put together so many different looks with just a few classic staples! I picked up a few beauty goodies @ my local Sephora as well and I'll fill you in on those too. Luckily I got fabulous deals on everything!

First up SHOES! I had been on a hunt for a long time for this classic silhouette and I found these on sale for only $18.99 Riiiiidiculous I know!

I picked up two gel liners from Sephora in a deep plum & navy on sale for $2.99

A NARS eye primer that was gifted to me as a VIB perk.  I'm excited to try it as I hear its supposed to do wonders for oily lids (Hello my name is Amy and I have oily eyelids)

& lastly a Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes liner in black 
I'm so excited for this since I've read nothing but good reviews but full disclosure it is kinda pricey $18 actually (WAIT, WHAT?!) But hear me out the premise of this is that not only is it waterproof but it's said to not budge, run, smear, fade at all! And as I just told you girls, my eyes tend to get so oily that it's almost impossible for me to go the whole day without ending up with panda eyes. So that being said hopefully it will endup a worth while investment!


No comments:

Post a Comment